Sunday, October 25, 2009

Announcement

Hello Friends and Family - it has been a long time since I last posted. I decided to get off my duff, which has been doing a lot of nothing lately, and post some pictures and stuff.

The reason I have been on my duff is that I am pregnant. Due date May 30th 2010 - a loooong way away or so it seems.

We are excited, though. When I told the little boys, Ben said he was so excited to have a baby brother or sister and Gabe said he was so excited to have a baby lizard. Gabe thinks the possibilities are limitless.... he is always telling me that when he grows up he wants to be a shark, or Clifford the Big Red Dog.

In the meantime I am soooo tired. I take a nap every day and still go to bed around 8:30 or so. Not to mention the ickiness all day. Oh well - it will pass.

On to other stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! :) SO very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! May 2011 would be a very long time to be pregnant - perhaps 2010 might be a bit shorter :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! SO excited for you guys. I hope I get to see you in DEC...yes Val and I have already made plans...

    ReplyDelete