Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sammy Lammy Bing Bang (his nickname)

Yesterday I was taking some pictures of Sam, something that doesn't happen as often as it should.  I can't believe that he is already almost 5 months.  He is such a fun addition to our family.  He laughs and smiles easily, and he sleeps through the ENTIRE night.  However, he is still an infant and I think that I have forgotten what it is like to have an infant.  During the summer he was easily portable being in that newborn, hazy, sleep anywhere phase.  Now he is in the "I only want to sleep in my bed!" phase. 

So I am a homebody now.  But, it's all good.  As long as I can make it to the gym I am ok spending the rest of the day at home.  Lots of projects around here for me to do - like catching up on the blog.  I'll let you know if I get bored, but I think the likelihood of that happening is minimal.

Some funny events that have occurred - about a month ago I set Sam on the couch propped up between pillows sitting by his brothers.  I was right by them on the computer, keeping a watchful eye.  Ben and Gabe were playing video games.  While Ben plays video games he bounces up and down like Tigger on steroids.  I reminded Ben not to jump on the couch and he plopped down RIGHT ON TOP OF SAM!  It all happened in slow motion.  At the same time he sat down I yelled, "BEN!! Watchit!! SAM!"  Ben jumped up immediately.  Sam didn't even utter a cry.  Ben was a little shaken by the experience - more so than Sam.  It all happened so fast I don't think Sam knew what landed on him.  No harm done, however, Sam is far away from the couch while Ben plays video games.

Anyway - here is the little man.

This is Sam's concentration face.  He pushes out the fantastic double chin.

He has found his hands and he can't get enough of them.


He is a happy litte guy!



Side view of the waddle (double chin).

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I forogt you had a blog and found it on the VFsisters. Sam is DARLING!!! I'm glad he is such a great baby for you! I love that little double chin!

    ReplyDelete