Sunday, November 28, 2010

Parent Teacher Conference

Last week I met with Ben's teacher for PTC.  It was very insightful. Ben has a fantastic teacher with a great sense of humor.  Thank heavens.

She asked me if Ben likes to sing in the bathroom. Frankly I don't know because we have such loud fans in our bathrooms that I can't hear anything that goes on in there. Mrs. Sandora said that whenever Ben goes to the bathroom (which is connected to the classroom) he sings heartily - in an operatic way.  The accoustics must be great. She said that they have knocked on the door and told Ben that everyone can hear him but that doesn't seem to phase him.  He continues on with the aria.

She also told me that the bathroom door has a very loud creak and when Ben shuts the door he likes to get every last creak out of the door.  I asked him about it and he said, "Oh yeah!  It goes like this CRREEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak." So now I know what the bathroom door sounds like at school.  Maybe I should go there with a little WD-40 and solve that issue.

Luckily we were able to laugh about it - like I said, she has a good sense of humor. 

Also Ben has lost his two front teeth.  See picture below. I know what Ben wants for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what darling boys they are! I adore them all! And I'm so glad you posted that awesome pic of Marin and Blake. Milt wants me to save it too because he thinks it's the greatest costume he's ever seen! I loved it!

    Oh, and I agree that Sam is yummy! He is just so squishy and huggable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valley Forge 1st Ward RSDecember 5, 2010 at 4:25 PM

    Just for the record, I LOVE your new title photos! Ellen

    ReplyDelete