Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fishing Expedition

While my parents (Grandma and Grandpa Featherstone) were here in July Dad took Ben on a fishing expedition at a stocked lake near Pottstown.

Dad loves to chronicle these adventures. When I was about 5 or 6 Dad took a photo journal of my first fishing expedition. It didn't go as smooth as Ben's. I was terrified of the flopping fish once they were caught and lying on the ground and the photo shows me screaming in terror. I think my Dad thouroughly enjoys those photos.

So, in that tradition, here is Ben's fishing adventure. I should say that this is not his first time fishing, however. His first time was up in Winter Park with Grandma and Grandpa Fairchild. Ben does love fishing and he said that fishing with Grandpa Featherstone was - "AWESOME!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment