Thursday, September 25, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I have to dig down into my memory to the beginning of the month of September. On the Saturday before Labor Day, we went to a little hiking and swimming hole in St. Peters, PA. It's a quaint, tiny town near French Creek. Behind the town are some fun trails with lots of boulders to climb over and a lovely little river to wade in. I wasn't thinking clearly before we left because I neglected to bring swimming suits or towels and with two little boys, getting wet was inevitable. Ben ended up in the river to about his chest. Gabe was a little bit more conservative. He preferred to throw rocks and sticks into the river. On the drive home I closed Ben's shorts in the window and let them flap in the wind to dry.

It was a really fun day.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment