Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Party

I am doing something I have always wanted to do, but never quite had the energy to do it.  The boys are crazy for Halloween and I happen to enjoy the holiday as well.  I love this season.  So, we are having a Halloween Party and it is for no other reason than that.

I have combed the internet and Pinterest and I think that I have found some fun decorations, food, and games.  Ben and Gabe have invited four friends each and I have invited neighbors and friends.  I am excited to say the least.  A little nervous as well.  There is a lot of prep work and I tend to be a procrastinator.  So, I am going to block out my week next week and do my best to have it all ready.  I asked some friends to help so I won't be alone putting it on.

I will keep you posted and definitely take pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment