Sunday, December 16, 2007

I turned 35!!!

OK, I cannot believe that I am 35 years old!!! I am way too immature to be 35. I don't know what 35 is supposed to be like, but I am not it. I have to admit, I wasn't too excited about it. Now it seems like 40 is really close and I know that everyone says that 40 is the new 30, blah, blah, blah - that is only for those who have a really high dermatology budget, get a massage every week, have a nanny, professional chef, and physical trainer. But, I still feel young - and I think I am. I think having little ones and a goofy husband helps to keep me feeling like I'm still a youngun! My boys make me laugh every day. It's great to have such a silly family.

Hope everyone is ready for the holidays! We miss all the family - from both sides. But, we will see you again soon I am sure. Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you act like you 35 either! :) But that's ok with me!

    ReplyDelete