Monday, December 31, 2007

Six things most people don't know about me

Well, I read Nathan and Danica's blog and to prove that I visit it (when I am missing them - which is often) I will write out my list. So, if you are reading this and you have a blog (which no one in my family does - come on family!!) then list six things that most people don't know about you.

1. I stuck a pussy willow up my nose when I was in kindergarten. I of course started sneezing spasmodically and had to go to the doctor's to get it removed. It was waaaaay up there.

2. I was born in Guam. However, I can still run for president of the United States because my parents are US citizens and my dad was in the military (dentist to the soldiers). Just in case you were wondering.

3. I backpacked around Europe for one month by myself - visited about 5 countries and only managed to get felt up once on a train (unwelcomed I might add!).

4. I am obssessed with the combination of nuts and chocolate. Peanut butter and chocolate, macadamia nuts and chocolate, almonds and chocolate - can't have it in the house or I will eat it!

5. I have a birthmark on my ankle that looks like a cat's paw. When I was little I suspected that a cat had walked on me when I was a baby.

6. I also travelled around Japan for 10 days, mostly by myself while Mike worked. I saw Hiroshima, Kyoto, and Tokyo - I rode the trains and managed to feed myself all without having any idea how to read Japanese. Had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just about did laughing from your post. Who tries to stick a pussy willow up their nose?

    ReplyDelete