Saturday, January 31, 2009

Potty Training No More - at least until college

I gave up, I surrendered, I threw in the towel, I let Gabe win this fight. It wasn't all that hard to do. I was putting Gabe on the potty about every 15 minutes and he would sit there for a little bit and do a little pee which we would celebrate. Then he would go and pee and doo doo in his underpants. I HATE THAT!!! I have decided that at some point Gabe will be embarrased by wearing a diaper, maybe when he is six or seven and realizes that no one else has a stinky poopy diaper. Just kidding of course. Although I wish he could just be shamed or motivated to use the toilet all on his own. Any relatives or friends want to help? I'll take any volunteer potty trainer!! Just no sickos, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment