Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's hot pink and I love it

I went to the mall today - I had about 2 hours all to myself (which I managed to stretch to about 3). I am loving all the brightly colored clothes that are starting to peek out like fresh flowers. I know it is February and we are still in the throes of winter, but you would never know it - it was about 60 degrees outside today. I saw people wearing shorts! Anyway I was planning on getting some stuff for the boys and Mike, but I couldn't resist visiting some of the stores with all those brightly colored wares winking at me from the windows. I am a sucker for the marketing. Anyway - I bought this bright pink jacket!! I love it! Now I just need to find something to wear it with - I am thinking a white and blue striped shirt. Not exactly life changing, but fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment