Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back at it again

So for the New Year I have decided to spend a little more time doing things I love. I love to write and I love creative pursuits. Heaven knows that I spend enough time doing things I don't love. This morning Sam enjoyed a whole bottle of creamy milk - actually it was kind of cute he sucked it down and occasionally whispered (in baby ecstasy), "mmm, mimi (his word for milk)." Then about 10 minutes later as I was getting ready to put him in his chair for breakfast, he proceeded to vomit a copious amount of milk all over the wood floor (thank heaven) which I had just mopped yesterday. Ugh. Stinky milk vomit has a lingering odor.

Anyway, one of the things that has been on my list for a long time is to post photos of our new house - which isn't quite so new anymore, but I love it still the same.

Here it is.

Kitchen:

Family Room:

More Kitchen:

Front Living Room:

Empty Dining Room (can't wait to fill it):

My Room in the Basement:

Basement Play Room:

No comments:

Post a Comment